Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lugites in Santa Fe, April 2007
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Jun 13 02:14:16 2007

Greg that really surprises me that the film was Provia 100F. This is the
film that I have settled on as the very best for what I
like to do. I've started using it for nearly everything, since it seems to
do better on people than Velvia 100F being less
saturated/boosted/contrasty but equally sharp. I was thinking of Sensia 100.
As you say, for the indoors shot you must have had
awful lighting.
Did anyone shoot with an M8 perhaps? Brian? Sonny? Interesting to see the
comparison.
I was actually mainly looking at the outdoors shot. Not fair to make a
judgement on one shot, I guess.
These are scanned from Provia 100F. Just family stuff. The lighting is
indoors during daylight, so predominantly available window
light, perhaps it has negated the indoor lights.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/F2/Mina+Toes.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/F2/J8.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/F2/J4.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/F2/J6.jpg.html>