Subject: [Leica] IMG: A beautiful day
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:15 2007

Hi Tina

12112 is fine but for the background that looks to yellowish on my
screen - my screen's fault perhaps.

As to 17116 the colours as wonderful, looks like hand sewn table cloth
my Grandma used to make, but it also looks slightly fuzzy, camera shake
due to 100mm timpes 1.6 and slow speed?

The bird series is ok, but one (green again) background that looks much
too highlighted and shows white pixels as a result.

I know my comments may sound or look very tough, but I think that is
also what you showed them to us for in the second place - first place
must be the love of your wonderful environment :-) .

Each of the compositions is perfect, but flowers and birds might require
more trial and error in terms of sharpness and colour rendition - well
this is the point I've have got to in life too ( when I see many a
Friday flower and Douglas H or david's birds ...).

So I'll be waiting for your next batch as I was pleased to view them
all, in any case..
BTW: nice place you seem to be living at.

Yours, most respectfully.
Phil...x