Subject: [Leica] Re: Puts and IR Cut filters on M8
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed Apr 4 12:14:27 2007

Thanks, that make more sense! (at least to me ;-)
Modulation Transfer Function and I parted company
in 1979 when I left R.I.T  - I refer back to that training
only when absolutely cornered...;-))

Montie

>What I wanted to say was that the apparent 'sharpness' of the coarser
details was enhanced by the filter, and the finer details were
reduced in 'sharpness', both due to contrast changes.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design