Subject: [Leica] USAF Lens Resolution Chart
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Apr 1 17:31:44 2007

At 08:03 PM 4/1/2007, Jeffery Smith wrote:
 >My house was built in about 1850. The neighborhood was Irish. They couldn't
 >even afford a carriage. The carriage houses and servants' quarters are
 >about
 >5 blocks north of me. :-)

Ah!  The truth comes out!  So you own a
five-block square of prime New Orleans real
estate!  Ah, lad, no wonder you have those
Lincoln Limos and the drivers to haul you
around.  You have them in grey uniforms I
believe?  And you have them salute you when you
decamp for your morning do at the Cafe du
Monde?  Now we began to understand why you have ALL of these lenses AND an
M8!

As readers of Edward Rutherfurd know, by the way,
"Smith" was a convenient name adopted by Irish
insurgents to protect themselves.  You must have
a dark and dirty history!  <he grins and grins and grins>

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] USAF Lens Resolution Chart)