Subject: [Leica] sweet barking cheese!
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sat Feb 24 22:09:28 2007

US Navy still teaches weather-guessers how to tune radio receivers and to
operate tele-type though that technology ceased to be used about 15 years
ago.  It's the most reliable method of pulling down data anywhere in the
world.  We had a radioman assigned to our division back on the boat who had
to be able to receive weather data in Morse code.  Never used him for that
purpose except in yearly qualification drills.
Philip