Subject: [Leica] TECH: Questions on quality and taste.
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Thu Jan 25 09:27:59 2007

Thanks Leonard,

it is exactly what I'm looking for, you're right. I had tried to align
the railings and the dome, I thought that might be ok. I have noticed
the holes and doors, but, and this is the puzzle, do you think I would
have got the top of the dome in the center AND the stairs right in the
middle?

Temple Bar: I may look like the LUG's Fred Astair, but me long legs are
still far too short sometimes ;-)   and there's no wide angle available
for the L1 yet but the Oly one, which has from what I know no contacts
to communicate with the camera. Still waiting for Leica to release 4/3
lenses as a result.

Thanks again for your very detailed and much appreciated comments and
suggestions.
Yours
Phileicangemix.