Subject: [Leica] 35mm Stainless Steel Reels
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Jan 19 15:41:40 2007

I have some Samigon stainless steel 35mm reels. Like the 120 reels, there is
a spring clip near the axle to which one attaches the end of the film.
Unlike the 35mm reels, the spring is extremely hard to depress and there is
no clear way to get it to clip on the end of the film...other parts of the
spring are in the way.

Does anyone know how to load one of these annoying reels? Do I have to clip
the end of the film into a point?

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com