Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: Still Life madness continues!
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed Jan 17 08:28:18 2007

Thanks Don. I'm trying to animate the shadows by establishing
a relationship with something more tangible (palpable) utilizing
only one light source.  So far, they seem to be satisfying my
thirst for low key, stark imagery!  ;-)

Montie

>Montie,
I think you are on to something with these shadowgraphs.  Interesting
juxtaposition of the shell and the shadow from it, the jpeg is to small to
give proper consideration to the background.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com