Subject: [Leica] Slides rool! Check this cool mounting thingy.
From: rdandcb at home.netspeed.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sun Nov 26 13:23:40 2006

Howdy folks.

While you were all out there snapping away with your digi whizzies,
look what I bought!

http://www.gepe.com/english/120.htm

A Gepe Hand Mounting Unit!  Art 8209 - the one on the right with the
two towers for mount halves.  400 slides an hour!  And I love the
little vacuum brush thingy.

Has anyone used one of these?  I'm looking for tips and techniques.
I'm trying to work out which will be the best mounts to standardise
on - the 3mm anti-newton (Art 2004), or maybe the 2.3 mm Full Size
(Art 6013).  So many to choose from.  Mounts that work well in a
scanner would be handy too.

Now, would anyone happen to have any of the accessories kicking
around?  Like the tweezers, or the adapter plate for 1.9 to 2.3 mm
slides?

Regards, Rick.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rickdykstra/nature

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Slides rool! Check this cool mounting thingy.)