Subject: [Leica] Nepal photo
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Nov 20 18:44:42 2006

Doug,
Your post brought back some great memories.  Back a few decades my wife had
a horse that loved cattle.  So when we were shuffling along the dusty roads
of middle Texas and crossed a cattle guard this horse would bring her head
up, collect herself, and start searching for cows.  How she loved to make
them go where she wanted them.  I hope she is always in tall grass and cool
evenings.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com