Subject: [Leica] Capture One and Magenta Faces
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Nov 8 09:52:18 2006

Color me incredulous. Capture One still hasn't updated the interface. I
finally gave up after the same frustration with finding and loading files. I
did ask Phase One for a tutorial and received a CD with NO VERBAL GUIDANCE.
Strickly a high-level monkey-see, monkey-do presentation. Amazing, in a
headshaking, utter disbelief context. I really wanted to use it because I
shelled out something like $300 for the Pro version.

Well, I'm sure Adobe will get the Leica DNG deal sorted and it'll be as
good, if not better, than Capture One.

-Chris Lawson

From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>