Subject: [Leica] themes
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Nov 3 15:43:10 2006

Thanks for clearing that up, Brian. Perhaps the posts arrived out of order
here.
Have you given any consideration to perhaps expanding the star system for
the judges or expanding the mechanism for comment into
threads to stimulate interest/discussion? I don't know if either idea is
feasible or practical.
Cheers
Hoppy