Subject: [Leica] 3 More from Mt Rainier
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Mon Oct 30 19:58:53 2006

On Oct 30, 2006, at 9:28 AM, Jim Christie wrote:

> Blue Jay
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jimchristie/Blue+Jay.jpg.html>

Properly known as Steller's Jay.  One thing I try to do is to create a
more uniform background.  In this case most of the BG is fine but the
bits of sky just above the tree line are distracting.  If at all
possible (I know, it's not often possible) I'd try to get a higher
vantage point so that I could aim the camera downward more, eliminating
the bits of sky.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com