Subject: [Leica] M8 WONDER MACHINE! :-)
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Sep 22 07:01:47 2006

I don't have the M8 but the R-D1 - which has a "RAW+JPG" shooting option;
and I guess the M8 has that too. I use the b&w (plus software color filters)
modes for the JPG/snapshots while every pic is separately saved as RAW.
Didier

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] M8 WONDER MACHINE! :-))
Reply from gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] M8 WONDER MACHINE! :-))
Message from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] M8 WONDER MACHINE! :-))