Subject: [Leica] Re: Medium format
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Jul 17 13:24:45 2006

Nope. The details are: I bought the Hassy with 50mm and 80mm lenses and
the extra magazine from a retired photographer here in the Netherlands,
through a Dutch classifieds site. Price 650 EUR, transaction done in
person. Then a few weeks later I went to a photo flea market near
Utrecht and picked up a 150mm for the Hassy for 150 EUR. So altogether I
have spent 800 EUR on my outfit.

Cheers,
Nathan