Subject: [Leica] So for...
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun May 7 09:40:20 2006

Just to know: by 'repetitive', do you mean that exactly the same
image returns from time to time, or that the same kind of image
returns from time to time?
(I interpreted it in its second meaning)
In the first meaning, why not just random loop your presentation
instead of repeating it? Less webspace that way :-)

Op 7-mei-06, om 18:35 heeft bill harting het volgende geschreven: