Subject: [Leica] do I want ImagePrint?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Apr 4 16:44:29 2006

I'm now four weeks into my quest to build a digital darkroom that will make
prints I'm proud of.

Getting there.

I've been using Photoshop CS2 printing to a USB-connected Epson R2400.
I'm using profiles I downloaded from the Hahnemuehle and Epson sites.

Will ImagePrint enable me to make better prints? Has anyone done an A/B test?

Brian Reid

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] do I want ImagePrint?)
Reply from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] do I want ImagePrint?)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] do I want ImagePrint?)