Subject: [Leica] Take the "me" challenge
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Mar 22 15:31:09 2006

At 05:48 PM 3/22/2006, you wrote:
>Buried, in the eyes of such a beautiful face.
>
>Thank you for adding harmony to the end of my day, Tina.
>
>B.

Thanks, Bruce!  When I want to feel good, I just power up my iView
catalogues and look at the faces of the people of Guatemala and
Honduras.  They are so beautiful and bring back such wonderful
memories of the times I've spent with them.  In fact I just spent all
afternoon doing just that when I had a lot more that I should have been
doing!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Take the "me" challenge)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Take the "me" challenge)
Message from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Take the "me" challenge)