Subject: [Leica] WAS: enough with Olympus NOW HCB
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Mar 22 08:15:55 2006

B.D.

Are you robbing Peter to pay Paul?  Who among us is so perfect as to not
be called into question?  He was a great shooter, a great war photog and
probably a hell  of a lot of fun. ( I envy him nailing Ingrid) Now what
the hell has any of that to do with the veracity of the /*falling soldier*/?

Walt

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] WAS: enough with Olympus NOW HCB)
Message from paul at paulhardycarter.com (PHC) ([Leica] WAS: enough with Olympus NOW HCB)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] WAS: enough with Olympus NOW HCB)