Subject: [Leica] re: so long rodinal
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Mar 15 09:46:00 2006

I've tried Calbe A49 (in the name of ADOX ATM49) and D76 1:1. I think
I prefer D76 1:1. D76 is a lot easier to find and the combination
doesn't create a lot of chemical fall-out, like Calbe A49 did for me.
Mind you, it might have had something to do with my water, but Calbe
and Fomapan was difficult to work with. I would have to spot (clone)
every frame from a lot of small particles. Very small. They might not
even have shown up in a conventional enlarger, but in a Nikon scanner
they were all over the place. I didn't have the same problem with D76.

I haven't tried anything else.

Daniel