Subject: [Leica] Computer Shelving
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon Feb 27 11:39:25 2006

I have an industrial wire shelf rack, the kind you see in trendy
stores trying to look "industrial" -  it's about 4 feet long, 6 feet
high, holds several hundred pounds per shelf (5 shelves).

Very similar to http://vistamation.com/Wire%20Shelving.htm but I got
mine at Home Depot for around a hundred bucks.  Mine's black powder-
coat but there's a silver chrome variant as well.    Because it's all
wire shelves, running cables to and fro isn't an issue - a handful of
cable ties keeps everything all neat and organized (and it's about
the only thing in my entire home which is neat and organized...)
It may not go with a walnut d?cor but it certainly looks serious.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com