Subject: [Leica] Flash sync/contact issue
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun Feb 19 19:04:50 2006

the very few times i have used a flash on the m6, i had noticed
the strangeness in syncing similar to what's described below.

i think now i've unconsciously created a moral (aesthetic) equivalence
between flash photography and (cheap) digital.
i.e., if it's a flash situation, grab the wife's P/S kodak.

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey