Subject: [Leica] Our Lady of Guadaloupe
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Dec 30 15:35:09 2005

PAW -

I'm so far behind I don't know if I can all this a PAW!  Maybe
AFPEOIAW - A Few Pictures Every Once In A While.
There are 32 here - part of the Families of Abraham project that I'm
working on.  Our Lady of Guadaloupe is a huge Latin-American Catholic
Church in Charlotte that has 6 or 7 masses a day - all standing room
only - and all in Spanish.  The focus family in this case is the one
with the pretty young pregnant girl.

Comments and criticisms are welcome, as always.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/our_lady_of_guadaloupe&page=1

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com