Subject: [Leica] B&W lab in N California
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Oct 24 11:14:23 2005

And for anyone willing to risk mail or fedex, I would highly recommend
Images in Tucson - www.mylab.com. Custom BW processing with a choice of
developers, and one stop push or pull included in the basic price; one time
they even used a developer I requested that was not on their regular list -
at no added charge. I've never had an image scratched, and never had any
film lost.

B. D.