Subject: [Leica] Canon 5D
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sun Oct 23 04:43:49 2005

Hi Alan,

(and others who upgraded from a 20D to a 5D.)
How is the performance of the 5D in low-light,
high ISO, compared to the 20D ?
I am very tempted by the full frame sensor,
for sure.

Thanks much in advance for any information.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Canon 5D)