Subject: [Leica] #271
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Tue Aug 16 16:03:40 2005

Graham:

>http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05271.htm

Love the tones.  Love the composition.  Love the placement of the blowup
dolls.  Can't even see the tethers.

If I were to nit-pick--and I'm not even sure if it's a valid nit-pick or
not--I'd point out that a lot of your pictures have diagonal lines coming
out at one or both of the bottom corners.

Of course, if you were to look at mine, you could easily point out the same
thing.  :)

Too cliche?  I dunno.  It works individually.  Not sure if it starts to
become overdone if you're looking at a work as a whole, though.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] #271)