Subject: [Leica] Published! in french...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jun 12 12:12:08 2005

Bonsoir Tarek,

Thank you for your optimist message, well I was thinking at Perpignan as
simply visitor and a lovely encounter point of photographers of the world,
but I would be delighted to explore the possibility to publish my work, this
would be too much!, an unexpected surprise!

Anyway I'll start to focus to visit Perpignan next Visa and it will be a
pleasure to meet you and have together a good French wine!

Saludos desde Barcelona!
Luis