Subject: [Leica] First Camera
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Jun 4 14:05:14 2005

I've started doing pictures with a very old Kodak  Baby camera (I think 4,5
x 6) of my mother, from 1930 more or less, followed by another one Kodak
too, a little bit bigger from my father. When I was 13th, I've started to
use my father's Contax with an excellent  50mm Zeiss Planar 1,5, when I was
15th I've used a Voigtlander Prominent, and after during long years a Retina
with an excellent Schneider lens, and a Rolleiflex twin lens 6 x 6 of my
father in love, later I've bought a Pentax Spotmatic since one day I take a
Leica IIIF, and I've fall in love with Leica for ever, I've started with R3,
R4... one day I've purchased a M3, this was the first step to go to the M
system up to now.

I should be started with an M3, or CL...., but maybe for this reason I
appreciate more than some years before the pleasure to have a M set.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis