Subject: [Leica] Week 12 & 13 plus more Moore Square
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Apr 7 15:36:55 2005

Finally added Weeks 12 and 13.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/Week_12

My 16-year-old's first prom brought what I expect are the usual
frustrations with girly prom hair. I found wading in here with the
camera almost a scary as approaching homeless winos under railroad
overpasses. Shot two frames and ran.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/Week_13

A storm was blowing down the Pamlico River in Little Washington. It was
giving this skiff quite a rumble against its hefty mooring.

---------

Also finally added some more street stuff from Moore Square in Raleigh.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/view_album.php?page=2

Not all street subjects have to be reticent. I really enjoyed the guy
in Cones, Thumbs Up, and Watching the Store. Maybe he'll round up some
friends for street portraits.

Bags and Parade are more what I expect on street patrol.

Thanks for looking.

Ric Carter

Replies: Reply from sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] Week 12 & 13 plus more Moore Square)
Reply from jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Week 12 & 13 plus more Moore Square)