Subject: [Leica] PAW... Maundy Thursday Candlelight Meal...
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Mar 31 06:47:39 2005

s.jessurun95@chello.nl (animal) wrote:

>but i
>like to believe that it,s the nature of film that gives it it,s
>character.And the water on the table makes me drool.My local super does
>not
>sell it.

In this case, I think it's the film AND the lens.  I've got a bunch of
shots from that session, with that lens, and they all have the same
character.  I really like the lens.

Aside from adjusting the curves, and removing some dust and noise, these
shots were left as is.  Here's a few more from that evening:

http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Thanks for looking...

Ken
--