Subject: [Leica] Seeking Da truth
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Mar 30 09:41:32 2005

B.D.

Agree on the lackluster posts you mentioned .One thing  for sure though,  we
spend too much time dancing around the vernacular and our vision gets
dulled.

When next I feel a dose of  pontification  coming on I hope God grants me
the wisdom to grab a camera instead. Then I can hit the road and make, take,
create, capture some images, photos, shots pictures. :)

Walt

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Seeking Da truth)