Subject: [Leica] Another FLUGing reason to hate Canon.
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 06:10:13 2005

In a message dated 2/19/2005 1:11:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,
tarek.charara@pix-that-stimulate.com writes:

My  intention was to say that, as a
pro, you will get a job because of your  talent, not because of your
gear.

My experience is that I sell pictures to editors because I  give them shots
that tell the story they want told.  I have mixed film  and digital in the
same
assignment, and none of my current clients have ever  seen my cameras.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana