Subject: [Leica] Leica Solms LUG LHSA Buyout
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Feb 17 19:09:35 2005

I sort of started this buyout idea thing, so let me give my true impression
of a LUG buyout....

I would rather buy flood land in Mississippi to build skyscrapers on, then
invest in anything that has 1000 odd Chairman, who can agree on absolutely
nothing but that Scotch Whiskey is good.    It is an unwieldly thought that
could never pass for a good idea.

The idea of the buyout comment was to have fun with the idea of what
products could do and for to certain memebrs of our "community".  It was not
meant to get serious.

Back to good Whiskeys.....and anything else that is not serious.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Leica Solms LUG LHSA Buyout)