Subject: [Leica] PAW 6 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Feb 17 13:29:45 2005

Thanks Bill,

I just hung up a roll of TMZ that I shot at 3200. Just doing a dry run to
get an idea of what to expect. I developed it in HC110.

It's still hanging up so I can't say much, but from a distance they look
pretty much like normal negatives. A little on the contrasty side, but I
shot in that kind of lighting.

I simply love Delta 3200 in 120 format at 1600:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/2alt1.html

But I couldn't find a single roll in 135 anywhere in the city.

I really like your Rollei shot. I remember that one now that you brought
it up. I think I ran across it browsing in the gallery.

I'm kind of afraid of going up to 6400. 3200 will give me 1/60 @ between
2.0 and 2.8 in the good lighting and 1/30 @ 2.0 in the rest. I think I'll
go with that this week and make sure I hold my breath :-)

Best,
Daniel