Subject: [Leica] Oh, Life is Funny
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Mon Feb 14 19:30:58 2005

This week I am in New York visiting with customers and talking with them
about how to make our upcoming products better.

After visiting a bunch of places today, one of the guys I was with asked me
if I wanted to go drop in on a friend who was wrapping up a four day
workshop focusing on digital workflow.

So I decide, yeah, that might be fun.

We walk in and are greeted warmly by a group of 30 some odd frazzled
students on a Raw bender.

So as to not interrupt further, we head to the back and I take a seat next
to a nice woman frantically trying to keep up.  The instructor is weaving
this particularly nutty action and she gets lost, so I help her catch up and
explain a few things about what she is doing.

At one point after looking at some of the other participants work, I even
comment to her that I really like her pictures -  I mention something about
them being on the street and interesting, as opposed to the other stuff I
saw (i.e. of the cookie tray in the back of the room).   So after the thing
ends, we exchange pleasantries and say goodbye.

Nice enough.  When everyone has filtered out, the instructor states that it
was a great class of talented people and then I find out who that woman I'd
been talking to was.

http://www.magnumphotos.com/c/htm/TreePf_MAG.aspx?Stat=Photographers_Portfol
io
<http://www.magnumphotos.com/c/htm/TreePf_MAG.aspx?Stat=Photographers_Portfo
lio&E=29YL53KYN17> &E=29YL53KYN17

And I told her she was "good for going outside and shooting people".

What a laugh.

:: w a d e  h e n i n g e r

:: i n t e r a c t i o n  d e s i g n

:: a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c .