Subject: [Leica] Which 35mm 'cron or 'lux?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Thu Feb 10 15:25:12 2005

I started with the 'cron and was very happy with the negs but I found
my brain wanting to keep on turning the aperture ring after it ground
to a halt at f/2. Bought the 'lux and I am still delighted with the
negs and now my brain and the aperture ring are in sync.

So the answer is, do you often find your self pining for another stop?
If not very often, why bother. Spend the extra cash on film and
processing.

John Collier