Subject: [Leica] Street Photo Gallery
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Feb 6 13:46:10 2005

> From: Justin Low <low.justin@gmail.com>
> Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 01:56:04 +0800
> To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
> Subject: [Leica] Street Photo Gallery
>
> the monotony and repetition of city life and the routines of
> it's population.
>
> You can see an initial cut of the shots here:
> http://justinlow.com/photos/city-life/

Hi Justin,
This is just my 5 cents, but when I look at your pictures, I see a lot of
city but not much monotony, repetition or routine in it. Maybe the
situations you shot aren't particular enough for it.
However, I like the 2nd, 10th and 20th image in your series a lot.
Thanks for showing them.
Philippe