Subject: [Leica] PAW - Week 5 - Heninger
From: lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger)
Date: Mon Jan 31 23:46:57 2005

> Compelling graphically, Wade.  Monitor calibration and kindred issues
> aside, I crave a bit of pop in the contrast.  The pedestrian figure on
> the downed sign resides in about zone III, I should say, which testfies
> to your expert metering.  I think it should be II, which approximates
> the way we read such images in the world--I mean, do we look for
> texture
> in the "STOP" of a traffic sign?

I'd agree on second look, so I popped it for you.  I had been paying
attention to the blacks in the bus tire/tire well, and kind just didn't burn
the sign figure. Its now one zone down.

Have a look again:

http://heninger.org/paw

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PAW - Week 5 - Heninger)