Subject: [Leica] HK Supplies VERY GOOD
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Mon Jan 24 17:25:57 2005

I purchased a 35 'lux from hksupplies - it was a great transaction.
Super fast shipping and good communication. At the time the prices
were surprisingly low - I don't know if that's still true since my
President has allowed our trade deficit to reach historic proportions
while allowing the Chinese to purchase up all our currency and loans.
But I suppose that's another matter.

Dave