Subject: [Leica] Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jan 23 04:04:13 2005

Sorry Frank, but that is not my experience. I have the Canon 20D, and it
can clearly see the quality difference (on the screen and in print)
between my 100mm Apo Macro and my 85mm Canon lens (which is no slouch
either). I am making this particular comparison because the 85 is the
closest I have to the 100.

In my opinion good glass is good glass, whether the photons hit film or
a sensor. Yes, you can correct many things in Photoshop but you cannot
make a silk dress out of a sow's ear.

Nathan