Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica glass
From: dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post)
Date: Sat Jan 22 14:00:23 2005

True- glass is glass is glass, for the most part; but then, it's what
the little gnomes do with it!
Since playing with a recently acquired Canon 10D and the ubiquitous,
(and comparatively wobbly) 28-85USM, I realize that I can actually get
sharper results with Tri-X, or HP-5 in the trusty old IIIf with the
50/3.5 Elmar!
Now I start wondering if the Leica to Canon mount is such a foolish idea!
Dan