Subject: [Leica] Re: Interesting (minolta stabilized sensor)
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Wed Jan 19 08:29:36 2005

I'm not sure if Minolta even makes manual focus lenses anymore.   In any
case, the only way to use manual focus lenses on Minolta AF bodies is to
buy a third party converter which contains an optical element to allow the
lenses to focus to infinity and which are usually of a very low quality.

-dan c.

Message from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Re: Interesting (minolta stabilized sensor))