Subject: [Leica] WTB: pocketbable mechanical rangefinder camera with fast lens
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri Jan 7 18:06:17 2005

I am looking for a pocketable 35mm camera with
a f/2.0 or faster lens, manual focus (no scale focus),
precise enough for close distance full aperture.

Something along the line of the Canonet QL GIII 17,
Kodak Retina IIa, Voigtlander Vitessa L with the F2
lens.

Cosmetics unimportant, but camera needs to
be fully operational (except flash or meter -
but I rather not have them than them not
working)., all movements smooth.

This is to replace my Minilux which I just sold.
As with women, I need one to help me forget
the last one.  :-)

Thanks,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] WTB: pocketbable mechanical rangefinder camera with fast lens)