Subject: [Leica] Attachments?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:27 2004

here is how it comes back to me, and others note also, the CR's are  lost.
Brian, the problem I am having with the converter is that it is  sticking
underlines at the beginning and end of my links, making them  bad links.
_http://www.sonc.com/mamas_for_lunch.htm_
(http://www.sonc.com/mamas_for_lunch.htm)
In a message dated 3/21/2004  4:28:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,