Subject: [Leica] Fw: PAW -week ? or perhaps just weak.
From: nicholsj at edge.net (JAMES NICHOLS)
Date: Sun Aug 1 21:09:10 2004

Eric,
The image finally loaded on my dial-up system, and it is beautiful, and
incredibly sharp.  From the time it took to download, it must be a very
large file.  I find that when I try to upload large photo files, the server
system never shows that it has completed the transfer.  After resizing the
files to something more reasonably sized, they transfer with no problem.
I'm never sure just what the problem is.

My complements on the photo.  I know some mother must be thrilled with it.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN