Subject: [Leica] Looking for a good home: 18 rolls of Kodachrome 25
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Jul 16 23:28:12 2004

Since I moved to the Netherlands last year, I have not shot any
Kodachrome due to the 2-3 weeks turnaround time. My color shooting is
done with E6 film, soon to be supplemented with a DSLR. And sometimes
medium format E6 for landscapes and rocks & ferns on tripod. In my
freezer I have 18 rolls of Kodachrome 25 with expiration dates in late
2002 or 2003. They have all been kept frozen since well before their
expiration dates.

Since I am unlikely to use this film before Kodak stops processing
Kodachrome, I would like to see it go to someone who could make use of
it (like Doug Herr). I am not looking to score big bucks on this, but
would like to get a reasonable price and obviously cover my shipping
costs. All film is European, so includes the processing mailer in the
box; 10 rolls include processing only, the other 8 also mounting. I
don't know if the included processing is useful to a US-based buyer,
though.

Please contact me off list if interested and we will figure out price
and shipping arrangements.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman