Subject: [Leica] latensification
From: kine_scope at yahoo.com (Liam Maloney)
Date: Tue Jun 1 13:08:08 2004

OK, help me out here - I shoot available light/dark all the time - what is latensification? BTW, after using your Leica for this kind of shooting, your nephew probably won't want to give it back. I think 400 speed film should be fine wide open at 1/8th - 1/15th. Probably faster at 1.2. Tell him to relax and have fun and THINK - that's all you need to begin making pretty pictures. Leave the tech talk at home and use it to cure insomnia.

But I am curious, all the same. Any old timers care to fill me in on these techniques?

Cheers, Liam