Subject: Re: [Leica] Dornröschenschloss: Sleeping Beauty 's Castle
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 5 04:03:40 2004

In a message dated 5/5/2004 5:06:54 AM Central Daylight Time,
pdzwig@summaventures.com writes:

I have  heard that, but of course it makes more sense for the Brothers Grimm
tto pick  a castle nearby, than one in France.  We have our yths in
Natchitoches,  too...
You know, if you go to France they will show you Sleeping Beauty's  castle,
too....