Subject: [Leica] Re: Sand Hill Cranes and another non-Doug
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sun Apr 18 21:02:52 2004

on 4/18/04 3:14 PM, Don Dory at dorysrus@mindspring.com wrote:

> Bob,
> I am glad that you and your wife are spending some quality time
> together.  Early morning in the Midwest is a wonderful combination of
> beautiful light, charming bird song, and crisp relatively clean air.
>
> Don
> dorysrus@mindspring.com

Ain't that the truth!  I spent many spring mornings watching for the
migrating bird - in particular at Perkins Woods

Robert Palmieri wrote:

> Having said that, I'm on my 4th roll shooting some birds with the 400
> Telyt and shoulder stock. Chicago is a great migratory stopover and my
> wife has been getting me up at 5:30 am to go birding with her. First
> unedited views can be seen at
>
> www.pbase.com/bobsworld/critters.
>
> Bob Palmieri

Bob, aren't those kinglets maddening?  Have you been to Point Pelee in
Ontario?  It's a magnet for migrants tired & hungry after crossing Lake
Erie.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com