Subject: [Leica] My First Leica PAW! (Ron de-lurks)
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Apr 17 05:16:50 2004

Ron,
You expected lumps?  You have obviously been listening to the advice
given by Ted to shoot from the dark side; you haven't been bitten by the
"don't crop" bug; the penalty box shot is quite good.

As to under developing Neopan 1600 I think that you just discovered how
much information there is in a "thin" negative.  Most of the individuals
that don't like 1600 are shooting it at 1000 to 1200 and developing the
negs to something more appropriate to a platinum large format negative.

Keep up the PAW.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com